There could be a number of reasons why your Fire Kirin might not be working. Try these troubleshooting tips:
– Make sure you have placed the Kirin in an area with good airflow. If the room is too stuffy, the heat from the Kirin might not be able to circulate properly.
– Check to see if the wick is properly positioned. The wick should be in the center of Kirin’s bowl.
– Make sure the wick is trimmed to the proper length. If the wick is too long, it can prevent the Kirin from lighting properly.
– Use only high-quality fuel specifically designed for use in Fire Kirins. Cheap fuels can clog the wick and prevent proper combustion.
If you’ve tried all of these troubleshooting tips and your Fire Kirin still isn’t working, it might be time to replace the wick or the entire unit.
- How To Download Sabir TV latest 2.0 APK - April 1, 2023
- Best New Android App Sabir TV Live 2023 - March 29, 2023
- How To Get Green Card In Usa - February 25, 2023